Saturday, January 19, 2008

I am now one of them...

I never thought I would be a blogger. Really. Apparently behind the curve I just started reading blogs a few months ago and I discovered that I really loved it. I became addicted to a few favorites and not a day would pass that I would check on my favorites and get excited when I saw a new post. My favorite blogs all focus on teaching - after all, it's what I do, it's what I love. I would read other blogs and think, "what a great place to de-stress after a tough day, or what a great place to shout good news from the rooftop, or what a great place to go when confused or frustrated... writing it will often lead to an answer." So here I am. Wish me luck. My husband will likely be pleased... I'm not sure how many more stories he can handle about the funny thing that so-and-so did today. Onward!

No comments: