Thursday, February 21, 2008

Dirty Mouth

I feel as though I should have contacted Wrigley Gum so they could have filmed my kids today. We did a dental hygiene experiment with hardboiled eggs, clean water and vinegar. One tooth (egg) went into the dirty mouth (vinegar) and one tooth went into the clean mouth (water). After two days we examined the tooth in the dirty mouth and the tooth in the clean mouth. The one in the clean mouth remained hard and white. The one in the dirty mouth was soft, stinky and a yellowish brownish tint. The kids were partly excited, partly grossed out. Pint-size made gagging noises. Lesson learned?

"No dirty mouth!"

1 comment:

organized chaos said...

I always miss the good stuff! I wish I could have seen your kids during this lesson. You're such a fantastic teacher!