Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Game Night Possibility?

Three friends and I had so much fun today... for 20 minutes we threw stuffed squishy letters at each other (did I say "threw?" I meant tossed aggressively) and shouted out the letter and any word we could think of that started with that letter. "C! Cookie! Cat!" My friends were having a blast and so was I.

I began to wonder if I could market this into a new game-night product like Taboo or something of the sort. A bunch of adults sitting around throwing letters and coming up with as many words as they can... "A! Apple! Aardvark!" I think it would be a blast, but I'm not sure what "normal" adults might think. Maybe I'll toss it out as an idea next time we have company and see what the response is. Stay tuned...

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Sounds like a blast! Maybe adults could have to yell out words in alphabetical order to make it more challenging.

JM said...

It sounds to me like a physical version of Scattegories - there could be categories and everthing! Sounds super fun. Count me in.