Thursday, April 10, 2008

Cheap Laughs

Today I watched a small 6 year old boy take out a full grown adult -- much like a puppy did to me when I was younger. This boy jumped up from his chair, knocked over our special education teacher, and raced to the bathroom. My co-teacher was on her butt and her goldfish crackers were all over the floor. It all happened in 2 seconds.

I write about it because while it was very important to remain serious and have the boy apologize for his actions, I was peeing myself laughing (on the inside of course) because I've never seen an adult be laid-out like that. I'm actually still smiling about it.

I'm sorry for being entertained by my co-teacher being on her butt - but if you saw it happen, you would have laughed too.

1 comment:

organized chaos said...

I'm glad you got a laugh out of it. And that you didn't really pee in your pants. Can you imagine what our nurse would have said if I had to take yet another person from your class to the clinic to get a change of clothes?