Monday, April 28, 2008

I have a bad case of the Mondays

Sleepy... preoccupied with our house closing (coming up soon!)... chilly... wish I still had my flannel jammies on... heating up water for hot tea and oatmeal... grad school class tonight... it's days like these when I wish I could just call in "sick" and watch TV all day and have tomato soup and grilled cheese for lunch.

It doesn't help that one of my kiddos is out this week because he's on vacation in Aruba with his family. Aruba. Warm, sunny Aruba. I'm jealous of a 6 year old.

It's days like these that I know I'm really looking forward to that month off this summer!

2 comments:

Snippety Gibbet said...

I hear what you're saying. I'm all grouchy and don't know if it is because of ME or THEM.

splatypus said...

Exactly Snippety. Exactly.