Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Hump Day...

... that name still makes my juvenile mind giggle.

So today is the half-way point of Teacher Work Week and I think I am starting to get panicky. I have done a lot - really, but fear that there are some major things that I am forgetting and for some godforsaken reason, I have not made lists this week. Even as I type this my desire to make a list just isn't here. There is something wrong with the universe when I don't want to make a list. Could that be yet another perk of pregnancy? Joy.

So instead of the list, ideas bounce around my head and when the planets are aligned, one bounces to the front at the same exact time I am ready to start a new task. In all reality I have been bouncing from task to task without any order or reasoning and repeatedly forgetting brilliant ideas and focusing on tasks like rearranging my paperclip drawer.

For all involved, let's hope the list making bug bites me in the butt soon.

No comments: