Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Five Random Things

I was memed by Snippety Gibbet to list five random things about myself... this was tough, so after a little soul searching, here is what I came up with:
  1. I've been known to drink pickle juice.
  2. I had a face to face encounter with a grizzly bear.
  3. I love to "window shop" online (I go to my favorite stores, fill my shopping bag and then leave without checking out).
  4. I hate using public bathrooms... not because of a germ issue, I just don't like people knowing I am going to the bathroom.
  5. I think tuna noodle casserole is one of the best meals ever created.

I hope no one was expecting to read anything deeper than this... this is it, this is me. Now I am going to go read what everyone else wrote!

5 comments:

Snippety Gibbet said...

There's something else randome about me....I have never had tuna noodle casserole. I'll need to get a recipe from you.

Pickle juice, huh? You've had a desire recently, or is this a non-pregnant thing too?

splatypus said...

Pickle juice was an all-time favorite as a kid.

Caryn said...

I knew about all of these except the public bathroom thing!! But then again, I probably could have guessed that - don't we all hate 'em?!

MemoryMaker said...

Pickle Juice... ewww.
No grizzly bears here.
That is hilarious about window shopping.
I too hate public bathrooms for the same reason. I hold it until someone flushes.... heh!
Tuna... not so much.

Lori Madison said...

Hello there!

I have drank pickle juice as well and I am not ashamed... well a little. You were faced with a grizzy bear? Thank goodness you came out okay, that must have been heart stopping! Blessings to you...