- Thump, Quack, Moo by Doreen Cronin. It's a bit above the the heads of my class but I laughed the whole way through.
- Goodnight Goon by Michael Rex. A gory rendition of Goodnight Moon to be read to my Halloween obsessed class.
- Gorgonzola: A Very STINKYsaurus by Marge Palatini. A very funny book about why it's not nice to stink and how you can get the stink to go away. Some of my kids should benefit from this.
- I Know an Old Teacher by Anne Bowen. My kids LOVE There Was an Old Lady, they will crack up at this one. She just might swallow a child...
- Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day by Judith Viorst. I have an Alexander and he's always grumpy. I can't wait to read this to him.
- The Napping House by Audrey Wood. HARDCOVER. My very own beautiful book. Not for my kids' fingers. Just mine. All mine. Yay.
And many more... I have to go read...