Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Crunch Time

I don't want this to sound obnoxious, but I don't normally have to deal with crunch time. I am so obsessed about deadlines that I always finish tasks ahead of time. This certainly has it drawbacks, the main one being that I don't always slow down to completely think things through. But, I digress. My point today is that I am feeling the crunch time and I am not happy about it. This is awful. I hate this feeling.

I have a substitute coming in tomorrow so I can finish testing my kids and her plans aren't done yet (you have no idea how bad this is for me). Of course I have them 75% complete, on my laptop at school. Not here. Bad planning (not me! NOT ME!)

I have parent conferences next week and I haven't even BEGUN to think about, let alone add to a pretty chart, all the things I want to talk to each parent about (again, not my normal m. o.)

I am teaching Sunday School this Sunday and I haven't even glanced at the topic, let alone what materials I need. Our director emailed me to ask if I was all set and I said, "of course." (Liar, liar, pants on fire.)

My house is a disaster (whose house is this?!) My car looks like a trash can (and might smell, I'm not sure), and well, eeeesh, nothing seems together. I think the wee-one might be staying at the sitter's an hour or so longer tomorrow so I can get my act together. This is ridiculous.

I'm going to go find my neighbor. She has wine in her fridge.

No comments: