Monday, September 21, 2009

Just another manic Monday...

... and yes, I do wish it were Sunday!

My baby boy, my wonderful little adorable baby boy, has decided that waking up at 6:00 a.m. and having a bottle with Dad while Mom showers is no longer his thing. He now like to stir around 5:00 a.m. and demand a hot breakfast that requires an adult to lug themselves out of bed. Did I say he was wonderful and adorable?

So when I walked into school this morning I was a bit bleary-eyed. Dressed in a schlumpy outfit of cords, flops and a long sleeved t-shirt, I sat down at my desk to get my head around the day. Then it hit me. Today is Fall Fun Day. It's like field day in the spring, but shorter and in the fall (we won't get a spring field day due to reasons I don't yet get). I'm in flip flops. And corduroy pants. I am not dressed appropriately! Gah. Now not only am I tired, I am unhappy with my outfit. Cue the phone ringing (never ever a good sign). It's our registrar telling me I have a new friend starting today. Sigh... great, thanks. The more the merrier. Oh, and we have a training at another school this afternoon -- conveniently close to my own house, but not so much when I have to double back to the babysitter's house who is conveniently next to my own school.

Yea... I know... this was just one long b**** and moan but sometimes that's all I can really do. Here's to Tuesday.

No comments: