Friday, October 22, 2010

Isn't this your job?

Dear Weather.com,

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but isn't the purpose of weather.com to give accurate weather forecasts? I checked you this morning and saw that it was going to be sunny in the low sixties for our field trip. Our field trip with eight kindergarten classes. I thought, "great! beautiful weather!"

Well weather.com, you failed. You failed big.

The ACCURATE weather report was fifty one degrees, cloudy and windy. I dare say the windchill was below 50 degrees. How do I know? BECAUSE I WAS FREEZING MY BUTT OFF.

We ate our lunches on the bus and left a full hour earlier than planned.

Luckily, my kids didn't notice because they all got to pick out their own pumpkin to take home. It cost me $17 bucks but it was worth it. That's all they're likely to remember anyway.

I hope you do a better job next time.

Sincerely,
Me.

P.S. I think you should pay me $17 bucks.

1 comment:

Katy said...

Hello! I am hoping to become a kindergarten teacher and I am a sophmore in college. I love love love your blog and I find it so inspiring :)