Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Love

It's been a rough few days for yours truly. I was thinking about blogging about it, but blogging is supposed to be my therapy and after writing the post, I didn't feel better so I scrapped it. It's hard being a teacher when you're struggling right? It's hard being there for all your lovies if you're not there for yourself. Well enough of this pity party because I work with amazing people.

My two fabulous co-teachers could tell I'm down and they both approached me and asked how I was and what could they do to help? Love. Then during the afternoon, when I had my kids strengthening their auditory skills at identifying rhyming words (Dr. Seuss movie) another fabulous colleague came in and gave me an incredible neck and back massage. She said I looked like I needed one. Double love. I am so lucky to work with such caring and fabulous people.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I agree, there are some days that if it weren't for my coworkers I'm not sure I'd get through a day.
The kids are great, but we've been through a lot of changes this year and I'm finding that particularly difficult.
Everyday I have friends show up at my door just to give me a smile because they know I'm struggling. You can't beat that!