Thursday, February 10, 2011

All About Winter

My kids wrote an All About Winter book and we made an All About Winter Photo Story for our school's writing celebration today. I am so darn proud of them, I needed to share.

First, we made a list of all the things we knew about winter. Then, we went outside and took pictures to match our words.


Then, we put our pictures on paper and added our words. Here is the beautiful cover.


video
Finally, we made our own movie, complete with sound effects. Amazing job little ones, you guys are awesome.

4 comments:

Alison said...

very impressive!! I love the unenthusiastic "hooray" followed shortly by the very enthusiastic "timber!" let's talk shop this week and tell me exactly how you put this together.

The Science Goddess said...

Timber!!

I love it. Your students did a great job of capturing all different aspects of winter.

kiri8 said...

I love it -- thanks for sharing.

Essay Writing said...

Gorgeous!!!Thanks...