Thursday, April 28, 2011

You can take your perfect kid and....

I AM SO TIRED OF PARENTS ALWAYS ASSUMING THAT THEIR CHILD WOULDN'T DARE EXHIBIT NORMAL DEVELOPMENTAL BEHAVIOR, AND THEN MAKING ME EXPLAIN WHAT "REALLY" HAPPENED AND WHAT OTHER CHILD IS TO BLAME.

Phew. I feel better.

Almost.

I mean come on friends! Is it all that shocking to you that your son just MIGHT have pushed someone on the playground?! Do you honestly believe that your child is so angelic (boring) that he never ever breaks a rule? Get a grip.

Newsflash: your child isn't perfect, even if he "always act nice at home." (Insert biggest and longest eye roll ever recorded).

Summer can't come soon enough.

1 comment:

Gina said...

OH my goodness! i thought of posting the exact same words you just did. I am dealing with this in my K class too! It seems sometimes the parents don't know how to make consequences either? Telling your kids you're going to send him off to live with his grandparents is not reality. We end the school year at the end of MAY, I am counting down!!!!
~gina
beaniesdailyblog.blogspot.com